KartRider Rush v2.0.8 – Android 2.1 and up
Posted January 14, 2012on:
KartRider Rush v2.0.8
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: The racing game enjoyed by over 200 million players worldwide is finally available on the iPhone!
Due to compatibility issue with the latest iOS SDK, multiplay is not supported.
We are still looking into multiplay crash issues and doing our best to solve this as soon as possible. We extend “Bundle 1~6” for $0.99 offer until this is resolved. Thanks so much for your patience. Supported Devices> – iPhone Support – 3Gs model or later
– iPod Touch Support – 3rd generation (excluding 8GB) or later FAQ> * Requirements:
– iPod Touch 1st Gen, 2nd Gen(8GB, 16GB, 32GB) and 3rd Gen(8GB) devices are not supported.
– KartRider Rush requires more memory than what’s available on these devices. * Application crash on supported models:
– Not enough memory available for KartRider Rush
– Double-click the home button to bring up the multitasking dock and turn off unused apps. * Multiplayer:
– Local multiplayer using Bluetooth (up to 4 players)
– Please turn off WiFi for maximum Bluetooth bandwidth. More Info: http://www.mobishar.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39068